Body Champ Standard Weight Bench
Body Champ Standard Weight Bench was uploaded on November 12, 2017 at 6:14 am. This post is posted on the Bench category. Body Champ Standard Weight Bench is tagged with Body Champ Standard Weight Bench, Body, Champ, Standard, Weight, Bench..
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Champchamp1 (champ, chomp),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bite upon or grind, esp. impatiently: The horses champed the oats.
- to crush with the teeth and chew vigorously or noisily;
- to mash;
- to make vigorous chewing or biting movements with the jaws and teeth.
- champ at the bit, to betray impatience, as to begin some action.
Also, chomp. champ′er, n.
- the act of champing.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
This post about Body Champ Standard Weight Bench have 7 photos it's including Body Champ Standard Weight Bench #1 Body Champ Pro-Spirit Bench - Walmart.com, Amazon.com: Body Champ WB125 Beginner And Light Lifting Standard Weight Bench With Leg Lift Curl Developer Extension Attachment, Attractive Body Champ Standard Weight Bench #3 Body Champ Standard Weight Bench By Amazon Com Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench With Preacher ., Superb Body Champ Standard Weight Bench #4 Amazon.com: Body Champ WB125 Beginner And Light Lifting Standard Weight Bench With Leg Lift Curl Developer Extension Attachment, Body Champ WB125 Pro Spirit Standard Weight Bench, Body Champ 39'' Olympic Weight Bench, Nice Body Champ Standard Weight Bench #7 Amazon.com: Body Champ WB125 Beginner And Light Lifting Standard Weight Bench With Leg Lift Curl Developer Extension Attachment. Below are the images:
Commit their free time after gripped by busy days, sipping milk coffee with pals or household come together at home is a wonderful setting and a predicament. Occasions restore your energy having a lot of memories of camaraderie, warmth and recover electricity to struggle the worries of the task.
A Body Champ Standard Weight Bench could replicate of decorating the household place, the non-public flavor. You could desire diverse contemporary coffee table to your home, if you are someone who has a modern home layout. Modern coffee table demonstrating individual preference.
The perfect mixture of floors and materials, engaging a modern coffee table to be used by one as furniture inside the family-room or family room minimalist. Made Body Champ Standard Weight Bench with drawers for storage was created having a shelf beneath the stand to save lots of it journals, remote, young kids games or magazines.
Several Body Champ Standard Weight Bench made-of timber, somewhat different from the current coffee-table that is typically made-of light steel for example metal and metal or a combination of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffeetable has several varieties, most of the modern coffee table doesn't have four feet, there type hails from a unique an original modern coffee table.
Modern coffee table influences the design is stylish and magnificent to look at of the home. If you prefer to place a modern coffeetable within the living-room, it is much better to understand types and the various styles of contemporary coffeetable online.
You can put today's coffee table in front of the lounge or in a large part nearby the window. You spend your times to enjoy chess with them or can enjoy a sit down elsewhere using a buddy or member of the family while watching Television or studying the newspaper.
More Posts of Body Champ Standard Weight Bench
- Bronze Floor Fan
- Friendship Wooden Signs
- Corner Furniture For Living Room
- American Of Martinsville Furniture
- Best Stone For Shower Floor
- Lowes Vessel Sinks
- Garage Floor Car Mats
- Wooden Bow And Arrows
- Hex Color Table
- Kb Home Floor Plans
- Basement Ceiling Tiles
- Shelves For Bathroom
- Bathroom Linen Storage
- Lezyne Classic Floor Drive Pump
- Tropical Style Living Room
- 4x4 Travertine Tile