Italian Renaissance Furniture
Italian Renaissance Furniture was published on July 6, 2017 at 4:48 pm. This article is uploaded in the Furniture category. Italian Renaissance Furniture is tagged with Italian Renaissance Furniture, Italian, Renaissance, Furniture..
ItalianI•tal•ian (i tal′yən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Italy, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Italy, or a person of Italian descent.
- a Romance language, the language of Italy, official also in Switzerland. Abbr.: It, It., Ital.
RenaissanceRen•ais•sance (ren′ə säns′, -zäns′, -säns′, ren′ə säns′, -zäns′, -säns′; esp. Brit. ri nā′səns),USA pronunciation n.
- the activity, spirit, or time of the great revival of art, literature, and learning in Europe beginning in the 14th century and extending to the 17th century, marking the transition from the medieval to the modern world.
- the forms and treatments in art used during this period.
- (sometimes l.c.) any similar revival in the world of art and learning.
- (l.c.) a renewal of life, vigor, interest, etc.;
revival: a moral renaissance.
- of, pertaining to, or suggestive of the European Renaissance of the 14th through the 17th centuries: Renaissance attitudes.
- noting or pertaining to the group of architectural styles existing in Italy in the 15th and 16th centuries as adaptations of ancient Roman architectural details or compositional forms to contemporary uses, characterized at first by the free and inventive use of isolated details, later by the more imitative use of whole orders and compositional arrangements, with great attention to the formulation of compositional rules after the precepts of Vitruvius and the precedents of existing ruins, and at all periods by an emphasis on symmetry, exact mathematical relationships between parts, and a general effect of simplicity and repose.
- noting or pertaining to any of the various adaptations of this group of styles in foreign architecture characterized typically by the playful or grotesque use of isolated details in more or less traditional buildings.
- noting or pertaining to the furnishings or decorations of the Renaissance, in which motifs of classical derivation frequently appear.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Italian Renaissance Furniture have 7 pictures it's including 17 Best Images About Italian Furniture On Pinterest | Armchairs, Italian Renaissance And Furniture, 25 Best Ideas About Italian Renaissance Furniture And Architecture On Pinterest | Furniture, Rome And Renaissance, 17 Best Images About 0 Renaissance Period On Pinterest | Victorian Bedroom Furniture, Architecture And Italian Renaissance, 17 Best Images About Renaissance Style On Pinterest | Chairs, Sats And Italian Renaissance, Tiffanyunderwood72213 - WordPress.com, An Italian Renaissance Style Hall Sgabello Chair, Late 19th Century Italian Renaissance Style Walnut Chest Of Drawers 1. Following are the pictures:
The house generally has a unique identity. Furthermore using cottages or the cottage are found in britain. Don't need to modify the building's framework is toomuch, Italian Renaissance Furniture styles contend with conventional cottage.
Never expected an effect, beautiful! To be able to take care of a building's figure, Kitchen's custom Alex St Structure putting a kitchen style independent of the principal building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building in-question.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and is currently after dark stage of renovation. Rather than attempting to imitate the type of the bungalow, Alex St chose to build yet another kitchen style that keep the smoothness of the household and will lessen the complete lodge's architectural change.