Stage Floor Box
This blog post about Stage Floor Box was published at August 28, 2017 at 10:21 am. This blog post is posted in the Floor category. Stage Floor Box is tagged with Stage Floor Box, Stage, Floor, Box..
Stagestage (stāj),USA pronunciation n., v., staged, stag•ing.
- a single step or degree in a process;
a particular phase, period, position, etc., in a process, development, or series.
- a raised platform or floor, as for speakers, performers, etc.
- the platform on which the actors perform in a theater.
- this platform with all the parts of the theater and all the apparatus back of the proscenium.
- the stage, the theater, esp. acting, as a profession: He plans to make the stage his career.
- [Motion Pictures.]See sound stage.
- the scene of any action.
- a stagecoach.
- a place of rest on a journey;
a regular stopping place of a stagecoach or the like, for the change of horses, mules, etc.
- the distance between two places of rest on a journey;
each of the portions of a journey.
- a portion or period of a course of action, of life, etc.: the adolescent stage of human development.
- any one of the major time periods in the development of an insect, as the embryonic, larval, pupal, and imaginal stages.
- Also called stadium. any one of the periods of larval growth between molts.
- [Econ., Sociol.]a major phase of the economic or sociological life of human beings or society: the patriarchal stage.
- a division of stratified rocks corresponding to a single geologic age.
- the small platform of a microscope on which the object to be examined is placed. See illus. under microscope.
- an element in a complex mechanism, as a tube and its accessory structures in a multiple amplifier.
- a section of a rocket containing a rocket engine or cluster of rocket engines, usually separable from other such sections when its propellant is exhausted.
- by easy stages, working, traveling, etc., slowly, with frequent pauses;
unhurriedly, with many stops;
- go on the stage, to become an actor, esp. in the theater: She knew from the age of 12 that she would go on the stage.
- hold the stage:
- to continue to be produced, as a play or other theatrical production.
- to be the center of attention.
- on stage, performing, esp. as an actor.
- to represent, produce, or exhibit on or as if on a stage: The drama class staged a play during Christmas vacation.
- to furnish with a stage, staging, stage set, etc.
- to write, direct, or produce (a play) with the action taking place as if in a specified locale or time: He staged the fantasy on Mars in the year 2500.
- to plan, organize, or carry out (an activity), esp. for dramatic or public effect: Workers staged a one-day strike.
- to classify the natural progression of (a disease, esp. cancer).
- to be suitable for presentation or performance on the stage: The script didn't stage well.
- to travel by stagecoach.
stage′a•bil′i•ty, stage′a•ble•ness, n.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Stage Floor Box have 10 images it's including Elite Core FB4-SP Recessed Floor Box With 4 XLRF + 2 Speakon, Elite Core FBL6+AC Recessed Floor Box With 6 XLRF + Duplex AC With Back, Stage Floor Box With 12 XLR Female And Two AC Power Outlets, OSP Recessed Black Metal Pocket Stage Floor Box With 8 XLR | Elite Core FB8 | EBay, Elite Core FBL10+AC Recessed Floor Box With 10 XLRF + Duplex AC With Back, Elite Core Pop Up Floor Box W/VGA And 3 RCA LK-FBVGA3RCA LK, Elite Core FB-BLANK Recessed Floor Box With Customizable Plate, Elite Core Recessed Stage Audio Pocket Floor Box With 8 Female XLR Mic & 2 Neutrik Speakons FB8-SP, Multimedia Stage Floor Boxes , Electrical Floor Outlet For Conference Room, Elite Core FB8-4XF2XM2E Recessed Floor Box Loaded With 4 XLR Female, 2 XLR. Here are the photos:
One of many most frequent issues we request is just how do I paint my bathtub counter? The bathrooms have advantages through the years and therefore are additionally the bathroom's focus. By remodeling or repainting your Stage Floor Box, you paint the bathtub mirror with general convenience, can convey lifestyle to the aged toilet and requires only a few nights of function and develop a great weekend project.
Make use of a highquality primer to let the t's exterior surface consult with your neighborhood equipment retailer to obtain the proper primer for the project that is specific. Let the primer dried before attempting to paint-your bathroom mirror. Tape from all edges around your toilet vanity to not get paint on floors or your walls.
First we need to make toilet showcase to do this you need mild detergent and screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver and eliminate all the drawers out of your current drawer. Next grab a little mud as well as your sandpaper all completed from your makeup cabinet. Make certain the mud both attributes of the bathroom door. Slightly scrub the entire toilet with gentle soap after you have concluded sanding the door.